Friday, October 10, 2008

Tshabalala reveals 'The Next Doctor' details

Velile Tshabalala has revealed several details about her 'companion' character in the forthcoming Doctor Who Christmas special 'The Next Doctor'.

Speaking to the West Sussex Gazette, the former Tittybangbang and Kerching! actress stated that Rosita is "an East Londoner, very Cockney".

She revealed that Rosita "is the assistant to the other Doctor", played by David Morrissey, "but as the episode goes on she starts helping The Doctor", as played by David Tennant.

Tshabalala added that she hopes her appearance is not a one-off, saying. "I would love to do more. At the moment I am just being positive about it, that I did it and that I had a great time. But I would love to be in it again if I can.

"I am just so excited about it. We filmed it in April in Cardiff and Gloucester and Monmouth and so it has died down a bit, but now it is getting closer and I just can't wait."

No comments: