Friday, December 18, 2009

'Who mine until last broadcast'

David Tennant has said that he will feel possessive over his role in Doctor Who until his final episodes are broadcast.
The Tenth Doctor will be killed off in the 'End Of Time' two-parter being aired on Christmas Day and New Year's Day before he is regenerated as the Eleventh Doctor, played by Matt Smith.
Tennant told BBC Newsbeat: "It was an emotional finish and the final story is very emotional, there was crying on and off screen. Until they broadcast, it will still feel like mine.
"I didn't know how I'd feel when they started filming again. There were photos of Matt in costume and that was the first realisation that it is going on without me. But it was actually quite exciting, I can't wait to see it."
When asked if he will be watching the show at Christmas, he added: "Well I will still be in it, so I will be sitting round with three or four hundred of my closest friends forcing them to watch me on television. That's what happens on Christmas Day."

No comments: