Saturday, June 30, 2007

Barrowman considers becoming a parent

Doctor Who and Torchwood star John Barrowman has revealed that he is considering becoming a parent.The actor married long-term partner Scott Gill in a civil partnership last year - and the pair have been discussing the possibility of having children."One day I might want to have children and in order to have a child, you either do it artificially or you have sex with a woman," John told The Mirror. "And you can never say no to anything. I do have a couple of very good friends who have said: 'If you want to do it, I'll be happy to do it.'"So I could possibly have sex with a woman but it would be for a reason - to procreate, not for sexual enjoyment. Unless Scott was involved - and then I could have my cake and eat it."Viewers can see Barrowman in the role of Captain Jack Harkness in tonight's Doctor Who finale, which starts at 7.05pm on BBC One.

No comments: