Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catherine Tate : Breasts aren't for running

Catherine Tate has apparently revealed that she had a few problems keeping up with Doctor Who star David Tennant - because of her chest.The comedy actress has taken the role of the Doctor's new sidekick but says filming some scenes wasn't easy.

She told the Doctor Who magazine: "I always struggle to keep up with David because he hasn't got breasts like I have. Breasts aren't built for running." The 39-year-old also admitted that she was stunned when she was offered the job."When I was asked to do it, I genuinely couldn't believe they'd asked me," she confessed. "I was having lunch with Julie Gardner and it was the last thing I thought we were going to have a conversation about. She said it, and I nearly... well, I... even now, I just can't believe it. I'm speechless."And it has certainly been a learning curve for her, especially getting to grips with all the various characters."This is how un-into-it I was before: I didn't know that there was more than one kind of alien. I just thought it was always the Daleks," she laughed.

1 comment:

Gaz said...

Maybe she should leave them all over my face in the future, I'm sure it will help.