Friday, September 21, 2007

Extra action from John Barrowman... Marsters mention also

Which of the guys you've kissed on screen or on stage was the best kisser?
John Barrowman: Alexis Denisof is a very good kisser. Also a very good kisser at the moment is James Marsters. But -- I shouldn't have revealed that to you. Can I give you another? [Ed. note: The loose-lipped Marsters, who will appear on the second season of Torchwood, recently told fans that Barrowman was a better kisser than Sarah Michelle Gellar.] I did A Few Good Men [in London theater] with Rob Lowe. I didn't kiss him but I would have liked to. He knows I'd like to kiss him.

Would you rather get to make out with Rob Lowe or be on a show with him?
Both!

But if you'd been available to appear on Brothers & Sisters, you'd have been playing his brother!
It'd be a good storyline!

Matthew Rhys told me that American boys kiss better than British boys. Do you think that's true?
No, I'd have to beg to differ. British boys are pretty good kissers.

You have to say that! Your partner, Scott, is British, isn't he?
Yes, he is, and he's a pretty good kisser. And I'm British by birth! I've kind of got a mixture of both. American boys are good, but I think British boys are a little more passionate. People think the British are repressed, but they're really not. In my younger years in New York City, [American boys were] like, "What can you do for me?" What can I do for you? I don't want to give you a career. I just want to do you!

What's your favorite American TV show?
I do watch Desperate Housewives. I do watch Lost. I love Entourage. I'm getting ready to start watching Prison Break [on DVD]. Oh, if I could have a threesome -- the guy from Prison Break. Hello.

Who's your favorite guy on Lost?
Sawyer. He's a rough boy. I like Jack, but...Sawyer. I would just -- devour him. I'm happy to have to put up a fight.

> Keep your eye on Popnography and Out.com today and the rest of this week for more of Barrowman's interview and photo shoot outtakes. (And just wait until you see the pictures inside the magazine, including one buried in another fashion spread.)

> Torchwood debuts on BBC America this Saturday, September 8.

No comments: