Friday, January 25, 2008

Sarah Jane WILL Return in S4

After months of media speculation, Elisabeth Sladen has confirmed that she will be returning to Doctor Who as Sarah Jane Smith in Series Four.

She will be travelling to Cardiff to film the series finale with David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Freema Agyeman, Billie Piper and John Barrowman next month.

"I don't think I'll be at the centre of things," she told SFX. "I would think it would be apportioned off, a bit here a bit there, and the major people will be the Doctor and Donna. That is my take on it. We are coming back to reinforce an already established team. So I don’t think I’ll be leading the group, if you know what I mean! I think there will be a distinct kind of sectioning and apportioning off. Because you can only do so much with so many people."

No comments: