Sunday, July 15, 2007

AUSSIE singer Jason Donovan has revealed his dream role – as the next Doctor Who.


The ex-Neighbours star says he may bid to become the new Timelord when the BBC part comes up for grabs.
The sci-fi role is currently played by David Tennant, but Jason said: “I would love to play the Doctor. It would mean relocating to Cardiff but that’s not such a bad thing – it’s a nice place.
“I certainly wouldn’t say no if they offered the role to me. It’s a great show, which I love watching.
“Can you imagine an Aussie Doctor?”
Jason, whose former on-and off-screen love Kylie Minogue is currently filming on the Christmas special in Cardiff, said: “TV acting is definitely my real passion. I want to do more one-off dramas in the future as well – but not so much the soaps.”

No comments: