Monday, July 16, 2007

There's filming in Swansea

filming details14th July 2007 - Swansea Exchange Building filming
Filming has been taking place in Swansea over the last couple of days for Doctor Who, with the inside of the empty building being used as the set of the Titanic for the Christmas Special. Set up for the filming was witnessed on Thursday by "Robo" on OG: "I passed on my way to lunch today and there was a load of trucks outside taking in props. I asked one of the guys off loading stuff and he confirmed that it was indeed Doctor Who. So far all I've seen is a ships porthole as part of a stage set and some antique furniture being offloaded. Looks like they're still building the set today, should be ready tomorrow I would think."
This is South Wales reported on filming for yesterday and this morning; as filming is taking place indoors under heavy security, there isn't anything on location to see!

http://www.doctorwholocations.net/

No comments: