Thursday, August 30, 2007

McGann denies new movie rumour

Paul McGann has denied rumours that he is to reprise his role as The Doctor for a new movie.

A few weeks ago, there was a rumour that Paul McGannwas 'in-talks' for a new Doctor Who movie.

Speaking to SyFy Portal's Alan Stanley Blair at the recent Collectormania show, Paul officially denied the rumours with the following statement:
“I’ve heard as well, yeah I’ve heard,". "Well they haven’t called me, but often you hear it first through rumor. But you know... yeah I’d go back and do it … as long as I don’t have to wear a wig."
Paul then goes on to praise David Tennant:
"I really really like him. I think he’s brilliant. And what’s more, he is a huge ‘Doctor Who’ fan and so he’s really passionate about it. I should be honest with you; I was never a huge fan. I watched a few things and ‘Doctor Who’ was one of them but I wasn’t completely passionate about it. But for David Tennant, it’s like the job of jobs to him."
Read the article in full, here.

No comments: