Friday, July 25, 2008

Moffat: 'Who' will be stressful

Steven Moffat has confessed that working on Doctor Who will be a "stressful" experience.Speaking to Coming Soon at the San Diego Comic Con, Moffat also discussed his excitement at taking over showrunning duties from Russell T. Davies.Moffat said: "Well, I suppose it's daunting, but I've run television shows before so that's alright. I always say I'm daunted but I'm not really. I'm just terribly excited. It's just such a fantastic job to have. It's a very exciting job so what's the point in wasting time stressing about it? "Of course it'll be stressful! Whatever I do next will be stressful. Doctor Who will probably be more stressful than anything else but it'll be more fun. And it's probably the biggest job in, certainly, British television. I think it is. It really is. So why waste time being frightened of it?"Moffat was cagey when quizzed about speculation that Tom Baker would make a cameo appearance during his tenure and that Neil Gaiman would write an episode, giving a "no comment" response for both rumours.

No comments: