Saturday, September 12, 2009

John Barrowman: 'I turned down House, Grey's'

John Barrowman has said that he was recently forced to turn down major roles in US shows House and Grey's Anatomy.

The Torchwood star told thelondonpaper that he could not accept the parts because of his commitment to the West End production of La Cage Aux Folles.

Barrowman said: "I'm going to be completely honest. Over the last two weeks, I have been offered Grey's Anatomy, a major part. I've been offered a major part in House.

"I've turned them down because I'm doing La Cage. And yes, I met with the creator of Desperate Housewives and he talked about writing a role for me... So who knows?"

Barrowman will star as drag queen Zaza in La Cage Aux Folles at London's Playhouse from September 14 until November 28.

No comments: