Friday, August 22, 2014

Moffat Teases “Major Foe” For Series 8

“We’re going to see what haunts the Doctor…”

As ominous as that sounds I cannot wait to see how this series will progress. I have watched the "leaked"
episode of series 8 "Deep Breath" already and can see where this years series is headed already. Last series
and part of the one before, we were faced with the question that can never be answered "Doctor Who?".
This time around it looks as if Moffat is looking more into what kind of man the Doctor is exactly. Watch closely mid way through the first episode and you can see the seeds being planted for a journey of self
discovery of sorts.

Steven Moffat has teased that a “major foe” will be back in Series 8.

I am actually stumped on this one so far. I am not sure if he is referring to a one episode foe, such as the
Daleks or Cybermen, or if he is referring to the foe that will stretch across the series this year and be working
somewhat behind the scenes. Thoughts? Guesses? Rani anyone? [I hope, I hope]

You can read the full article here and watch the video of Capaldi and Coleman along with the man who lies
Moffat.



No comments: