Saturday, May 05, 2007

Holden wants Dr Who role


Actress Amanda Holden has pleaded with the makers of Doctor Who to give her a role.
The 36-year-old has admitted that she wants to play a baddie in the sci-fi series.
Appearing on ITV1's Parkinson show alongside current Timelord David Tennant, Holden said: "I am the only person I know who hasn't been on Doctor Who. I want to be in it!
"I want to be really evil but glamorous, like the snow queen in Narnia."
Holden recently announced she was quitting Sunday night show Wild At Heart, which is filmed in Africa, because she wants to spend more time with one-year-old daughter Lexi.
She continued: "It's that cliche that your priorities are sorted. Lexi comes first and I put her first. This will be my last series of Wild At Heart - I am not necessarily going out of it for good, but because of her I had to make this decision."
The interview will be shown on ITV1 on Saturday.

No comments: